Huntington Station, NY 11746
- What is current vaccine science and who is funding it and doing it?
- How do vaccines work, and have they done, and do they do what we’re told they do?
- What role do vaccine ingredients play when injected into infants and children?
- What do the ingredients do to our children once they’re injected?
- Do vaccines contribute to the development of chronic illnesses in children?
- How do our children get into school if they’re not vaccinated?
- How does the immune system work in babies and children?
Attendees will hear some of the answers to these questions, along with the research that questions whether vaccines are safe and effective, and whether the scientific process is even at work to prove the answers to these questions.
Attendees will also be asked to look at the issues that drive us to make the decisions we make, many of which come to us through fear, bullying, uncertainty, and a lack of knowledge, and to perhaps think alternatively about how illnesses occur and disappear.
To Book Tickets and for More Information: SOLD OUT