Metabolic Terrain Advocacy for Cancer Patients
The Northport Wellness Center is pleased to welcome Jillian Burne, Metabolic Terrain Advocate as an Alliance Member. As a Terrain Advocate trained by the Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health, Jillian guides cancer patients through the Terrain methodology. This approach utilizes the most effective diet and lifestyle modifications combined with the best treatments conventional and alternative care offer.
The Mission of Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health is to implement the metabolic approach to cancer by treating the root cause and symptoms of each person’s unique cancer process. The Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health provides funding to cancer patients, education to the community and are building a metabolic integrative cancer treatment hospital.
The Metabolic Approach Focuses addresses the following:
• What caused the cancer to grow
• What about this person is sick
• It’s a truly individualized approach
• Focusing on specific therapies (at the right dose, order and duration)
• Addressing the “Why”, “What” and “How”
• Ultimately improving the quality of life
• Reducing mortality rates
To learn more, contact Jillian Burne at (646) 226-9312 or email@example.com. Click here to visit Jillian’s website.